The roof washer is a device that cleans the greenhouse deck by means of rotating brushes and water.
The roof washer has two reels, one for the feeder cable and the other for the water hose. The roof washer is designed with the lightest components, selected by the manufacturer. The complete unit is built in a tubular frame of aluminum. The wheels, brushes and reels are hydraulically driven. The safety provisions, controls and communication functions are housed in a command console. Detection switches are mounted before the four wheels, two of which detect the gutter end and two switch off the roof washer when it is again on the docking station after a cleaning cycle.
The Roofmaster Light greenhouse roof cleaner:
• Versatile – for almost every type of modern green house, in various versions.
• Proven reliability – due to more than twenty years of experience.
• Post guarantee – worldwide installation, support and parts supply.
Technical data Roof Washer
• Supply voltage/current 400-480V 50-60Hz. 16A
• Motor power 3 KW
• Weight 400-500 KG depending on the model
• Driving speed 14 m/min.
Technical data Roofmaster Light docking station
• Supply voltage/current 400-480V 50-60Hz. 25A
• Motor power 1 KW
• Weight 600-1.000 KG depending on the model
• Driving speed 10 m/min.
Docking station with control box
The docking station transports the roof washer laterally towards the next peak, through the service/transport rails placed along the greenhouse. Depending on the type of control, the docking station is transported manually or automatically. Two metal ramps connect with the gutters. Depending on the type of control, the ramps are operated manually or automatically. The safety provisions, controls and communication functions are housed in a command console.